Acceptable Use Policy
Last Updated November 24, 2021
Provision (the "Provision", "we", or "us")
provides access to our digital food safety automation platform (the "Platform). You must be an authorized user of a company or other third party
that is a Provision client ("Client") order to access the Platform.
This Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP") governs your access to and
use of the Platform. Provision reserves the right to amend, alter, or
modify your conduct requirements as set forth in this AUP at any time.
By clicking to accept or agree to the AUP, you accept and agree to be
bound and abide by this AUP. If you do not want to agree to this AUP,
you must not access or use the Platform.
BY ACCESSING THE PLATFORM, YOU:
- represent and warrant that you have reached the legal age of
majority in your jurisdiction, you have the capacity to enter into
binding obligations, all information supplied by you to us through
the Platform is true, accurate, current, and complete;
- agree to be bound by and comply with this AUP and the relevant terms
of the Terms of Service at https://provision.io/legal/tos
and Terms of Implementation at
https://provision.io/legal/implementation between Provision and Client, as updated from time to time
- understand that if you do not agree to this AUP, you must not access
or use the Platform; and if you are using the Platform on behalf of
another person or corporate entity, you represent and warrant that
you have the authority to bind such person or entity to this AUP
To access certain features of the Platform, you may be required to
successfully sign up for a user account using the available interfaces
of the services, and be issued with a username and password login
credentials (the “User ID”). If you are issued with a User ID,
you will keep your User ID secure and will not grant access to or
otherwise share your User ID with any other person.
You must provide us with true, accurate, current and complete
information for your User ID. If we believe or suspect that your
information is not true, accurate, current or complete, we may deny or
terminate your access to the Provider Solution.
We reserve the right to disable any User ID issued to you at any time
in our sole discretion. If we disable access to a User ID issued to
you, you may be prevented from accessing the Platform (or any portion
Provision is entitled to act on instructions received through your
account. Provision is not responsible for any actions taken or
transactions made to or from your account by any other party using
your User ID. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your
User ID and all activities that occur under or in connection with the
User ID. Without limiting any rights which we may otherwise have, we
reserve the right to take any and all action, as we deem necessary or
reasonable, to ensure the security of the Platform and your account,
including without limitation terminating your account, changing your
password. You agree to be responsible for any act or omission of any
users that access the Platform under your User ID that, if undertaken
by you, would be deemed a violation of this AUP.
You agree to only use the Platform to provide accurate, current, and
complete information for the purpose of executing a food safety or
quality management program. If we believe or suspect that the
information you submit is not accurate, current, or complete, we may
deny or terminate your access to the Platform.
You agree to only submit information to the Platform that you have the
rights to submit.
You agree not to use the Platform to send, knowingly receive, upload,
download, use, or re-use any material which:
- Is incorrect or likely to deceive any person.
- Contains any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent,
abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or
- Promotes sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or
discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality,
disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other
intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Violates the legal rights (including the rights of personality,
publicity, and privacy) of others or contains any material that
could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable
laws or regulations.
- Promotes any illegal activity or advocates, promotes, or assists any
- Causes annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or is likely to
upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonates any person or misrepresents your identity or
affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involves commercial activities or sales, such as contests,
sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Gives the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or
any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
You may use the Platform only for lawful purposes and in accordance
with this AUP. You agree not to use the Platform:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, provincial,
territorial, local, or international law or regulation (including,
without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or
software to and from the Canada or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or
harm, minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content,
asking for personal information, or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any
material which violates the rights of any inpidual or entity
established in any jurisdiction.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or
promotional material, including any "junk mail", "chain letter",
"spam", or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Provision, a Provision
employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including,
without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names
associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's
use or enjoyment of the Platform, or which, as determined by us, may
harm the Provision or users of the Platform or expose them to
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Platform in any manner that could disable, overburden,
damage, or impair the Platform or interfere with any other party's
use of the Platform, including their ability to engage in real time
activities through the Platform.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means
to access the Platform for any purpose, including monitoring or
copying any Platform traffic or resources available on the Platform.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any Platform traffic or
resources available on the Platform or for any other unauthorized
purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper
working of the Platform.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other
software or material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or
disrupt any parts of the Platform or any server, computer, database,
or other resource or element connected to the Platform.
- Violate, attempt to violate, or knowingly facilitate the violation
of the security or integrity of the Platform.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the
Monitoring and Enforcement
Provision, in its sole discretion, will determine whether your conduct
is in compliance with this AUP. We have the right to:
- Monitor your use of the Platform for any purpose in our sole
discretion and as we see fit.
- Take any action we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole
discretion if we believe a user's conduct violates this AUP,
infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any
person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of the
Platform or the public, or could create liability for the Provision.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third
party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights,
including their intellectual property rights or their right to
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation,
referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of
- Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Platform for
any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate
with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or
directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone
who accesses or uses the Platform.